April 30, 2015

Thursday - Hot and sunny

An okay day.

I got up and had a nice relaxing morning.  I watched  some telly and then decided to do a walking video from Youtube.  I tried a new one for me.  Basically it was walking a mile in my apartment.  I quite enjoyed it. It took about 15 minutes to do, but I felt good afterwards.

F called and asked if he could bring me something but I didn’t need it.  He wanted to come home and change, so he did that.  He’d had a pretty yucky situation at work that he had to clean up.  The whole thing sounded horrible.

I had a fairly quiet afternoon.  I watched quite a bit of the TV that I had on the DVR and had a late lunch too.  

F came back from work and took a shower, then went over to his mother’s.  It was close to 8 pm before he came back.  Luckily I had prepped all of the stuff for dinner, so I just had to do the actual stir-frying and then it was ready.  We had a pork stir-fry with a bit of kimchi on the side.  Yum.  

F did the dishes, which was lovely of him.  I went over to the chesterfield for House and did most of a new square.  This one takes longer as it has 11 rounds.  I think I’m up to 9.  Yay me.

I wrote up 4 postcrossing cards tonight, while I watched some TV.  I’ll have to stamp them and scan them tomorrow.  

F has a drinking party tomorrow night so I’ll be a lady of leisure for a while.  I’m not sure what I’ll do about my dinner.  I have leftover stir fry, but I might pick up a Subway sandwich or go to a local restaurant.  It just depends what I get done!  I also have to pack for our trip.  Didn’t I mention it?  We’re off for a few days for the Golden Week break.  We’ll leave on Saturday as long as F’s Mum is doing okay.  


I hope to be able to blog tomorrow so please come back and see if I do.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: