August 26, 2015

Wednesday - Warm and Sunny, Rainy at night

A good day.

I got up this morning and took my place on the couch.  I watched my show, did a little on my computer and even did a two mile walk.  It felt good to get back to it.  When I walked or biked to the hospital last week I didn’t do additional exercise, I didn’t have time.

I watched a bit of TV and did the internet stuff I usually do.  In the afternoon I took a shower and then had lunch.  I polished off the leftover vegetables from last night.  Yum.  After I cooked them of course!

I thought about making a break for the post office, but didn’t.  I decided to mail my cards when I was out at dinner.

F came home and we talked about a place to go.  He suggested Jiro and since it has been ages since we went there, decided to go.  It was nice.  I had the chicken saute and F had the pork in garlic oil.  It was really nice and I enjoyed it. 

After dinner, F headed the wrong way, so we decided to go into the drugstore since we almost needed stuff there.  We got some bandages for his hand, toilet paper and some diet, caffeine-free soda.  I don’t need it, but sometimes a glass is nice for a treat.

We hit up the grocery store for dinner too.  I’m going to make pasta tomorrow night, with sautéed shrimp and some salad.  I hope dinner goes well because the last time I cooked for us it didn’t.

We had a nice evening together.  I watched a show from the couch and did a bit more blanket joining.  As I was finishing for the evening, I finished my ball of yarn, so next time I’ll have to start the next one!  

F watched a bit of wrestling on TV and set up the bread maker for tomorrow.  I hope he remembered how.

Well, that’s it for me.  I’m not sure what I’ll get up to, so please come on back and find out!  I dictated my Journal Column into my computer today, so I may work on that or I may find something really interesting to do.  Until tomorrow….



No comments: