August 27, 2015

Thursday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up early this morning and watched my show from my usual spot on the couch.  I read my blogs and then fell asleep on the couch…same old thing as usual.  I finally roused myself and did a couple of shorter workouts.  During the last one F phoned to say he was coming home for lunch and did I want anything.  I wish he’d stop calling me!  My phone is twinned to my computer and everytime he does I lose my video because the computer prioritizes my phone.  Grr! Still, I managed to be nice to him on the phone.

He came home for lunch and I had my breakfast.  He left after he finished lunch and I did a few things here.  I scanned my cards and I got them ready to go out.  I also prepared a payment for my women’s group for next year.  

Before 5 I left for the post office and made my payment and mailed off my cards.  Yay me.  

When I came home, I started getting ready for dinner, but I also had a quick bite to eat first.  I’d missed lunch.  I had a couple of pieces of F’s lovely bread, with jam and peanut butter or cucumber on them.  It was great.  

When F came home I kicked dinner prep into gear.  Tonight we had pasta with a truffle mushroom sauce, plus sautéed shrimp (sweet chilli sauce optional) and flower leaf lettuce and cucumber salad.  It was very nice and got good reviews, when F finally got himself to the table.  Tonight there was some Japan Volleyball game on TV and F wanted to watch the whole thing.  

I did the dishes because of his hand and then I settled in to my nice warm computer and worked on my column a bit.  I had to do some research, and fix up the computer’s dictation.  It didn’t understand me all that well in places.  

At 11:00 I joined F on the couch to do a little crochet and watch Rizzoli and Isles.  It was a good episode, I think it’ll be continued next week.  The blanket is looking good.  I’ll try and post a new picture soonish.  


And really, that’s about it.  I’m not sure what tomorrow will be like as F is taking the day off.  He has to go to the hospital in the morning for a followup on his hand.  I was hoping we might do a movie, but maybe we won’t.  Anyway, come back later and see what we get up to.  Night!

No comments: