December 29, 2015

Tuesday - Cold and snowy

A good day.

I got up this morning and made myself some tea.  I was trying to relax and have a good morning, but F came back from his mother’s.  I still had a good morning, but didn’t get to relax too much. I got dressed and we talked about going out versus staying home.  F wanted to go out but I didn’t really.  I wanted to eat my leftovers from last night!

We ended up going out to the Nepali/Indian restaurant and both of us had the special lunch set.  It was really good.  Neither of us had a clue about what the lunch special curry was, but it tasted nice.  

After lunch we came home for a little bit. I grabbed my stuff and some crafting goods and then we went to the Internet Cafe.  We were lucky enough to get a massaging chair each. I watched a bit of TV and then a movie, but I made myself a scarf.  Actually, I’m not sure if it is going to be for me or not. I think I bought it with a friend in mind for it, but I’m not sure if she’d wear it!

Wister Fairine scarf....knits up quickly

Not grumpy, just trying to get all of the scarf in at once.  Failed!

We were in the Internet Cafe for 4 hours since that is the “package” of time they offer at the moment.  It was enough time.  

When we left, we went for dinner to Jour Faste.  My friend and I went there last week.  I had wanted to have pasta today, but the daily pasta was an oyster one that I didn’t want.  F had that, and I had a shrimp one from the regular menu.  I was expecting it to have shrimps in it, but it didn’t.  It had a very strong shrimp flavour, so it must have been made with a shrimp broth or something.  It was very good and I enjoyed it a lot.

After dinner we came home.  We were quiet for a while, but at 10pm I had to watch my stuff.  I turned the TV over to F at 1 am and he found Black Swan, which I ended up re-watching by myself.  


So that was about that.  I had a good day, but I really didn’t see much of my husband.  I am glad that I got a bit of knitting done since my stash is getting out of control!  I’m hoping that I’ll be able to work on other projects soon.  Come back later and find out how my Wednesday is.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: