January 3, 2017

Tuesday - Rainy

A good day.

I woke up a bit late this morning, but so did F.  He got up first and went over to his mother’s house.  I got up and got dressed and checked out my computer too.  

We went to Fireball this morning to meet up with two other ladies from my women’s group and their sons.  We had a very nice meal of pasta or pizza.  After that, we visited the souvenir shop nearby for a few minutes.  We drove to S-Mall and had ice cream at Baskin Robbins and afterwards, let the kids go to the amusement centre and us grownups went to Doutors and had some beverages.  

All too soon, it was time to go our separate ways and we came home and they went back to Sakata.  

F and I vegged at home for a while, ate a lot of junk food, and then decided to go out for dinner.  It got weird then because F decided all of a sudden that he wanted ramen.  Nothing unusual about that, it was the way that he said it.  He made it sound like I wasn’t letting him have any.  I calmly tried telling him it was okay if he wanted to go and have some.  I would stay home.  Then he started yelling at me and asking where I wanted to eat.  It was such a change from earlier in the day when he was happy.  After a bit of thought, I suggested a yakiniku shop that is really good.  He complained that it was too expensive, but said it was okay.  

We went out to the car and I told him it was okay to change the plan.  I suggested either Cocos or Gusto so we drove along the road and he turned into Gusto.  Things got a bit better, but I honestly have no idea why he got so angry with me.  I thought things were good with us.  

We picked up a few groceries and then came home.  I rinsed off some of the blueberries that we got at Costco and we had them with some whipped cream.  That was nice. We also re-watched Paddington, which is a film I really loved!

I watched a couple of my usual late night shows and F has just gone to bed.  He broke a dish accidentally just before he left so we spent a few minutes picking up the pieces.  It wasn’t a big deal really.  We bought the dishes secondhand, and got an extra one, so it didn’t bother me too much. I just didn’t want him to hurt himself. 

So much excitement in one day! Anyway, things are winding down here.  Tomorrow F goes back to work and in a way, so do I.  I have to start getting things in order around the apartment.  There’s a lot of work to do and I need to start soon.  

Come back later and find out how Wednesday goes.  Until tomorrow...

No comments: