September 5, 2017

Tuesday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I woke up this morning in time to wish F a good day, then snoozed a little more.  I got up, filled my water pot and watched the news while I waited for it to fill up.  I watched some TV and then went down for breakfast.

K and I had a nice simple breakfast together.  We both had cereal and yogurt, she had some milk.  Same old thing as usual. I did the dishes afterwards and then did a load of laundry.  When I hung it up, I brought in the rest of the clothes from yesterday.

I had a quiet morning basically, I watched some telly and also unpacked a box of my clothes finally.  I found a couple of dresses that I have been looking for.  Yay for that.  I found a couple of things that F has been looking for too, not in my box, but in the pile of boxes!

I went downstairs to see about lunch. K was up and bustling around today, so I asked if she’d like to join me.  She said no, so I prepped lunch for myself.  No big deal.  Today’s lunch was toast with sandwich meat on it, plus salad and half a nashi.  I had a cup noodle later on too.  

I watched a lot of TV in the afternoon. I watched Agent Carter which I really loved. I’m so sorry it wasn’t renewed.  I watched a couple of episodes of Agents of Shield too, so it was quite a Marvel afternoon!

Around 5 pm I went downstairs and washed the dishes from lunch, plus F’s leavings in the room.  After that, I brought in my laundry which was all dry.

F came back around 5:30 or 6 again and was tired. He wasn’t feeling well again, so I suggested a couple of places for dinner, but he countered with another.  It was okay, but since I wasn’t sick and he was, didn’t mind changing.  In the car on the way, he changed his mind again, so we ended up at Gusto!  Still, I needed the wifi so I didn’t complain too much.

We ate and then we bought a few groceries at the MaxValu nearby.  I forgot to get my coffee creamers but remembered garbage bags.

When we got back to the house, F and I got ready and went for a walk.  We only did a lap of the course in the park, but it was good for us I think. I’m sure F would have stayed longer, but I think it was a good thing to leave a little early.  We did walk over a mile, which I think is good.

And that’s about my day.  I watched more TV, live later on and F went to sleep after a while.  

I don’t have any plans for tomorrow yet, although I might go and get a few things at the store if I’m moved and the weather is good. 


That’s about it for me.  Come back on Wednesday night and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: