June 12, 2018

Tuesday - Cool and rainy

A quiet day again.

I had a hard time getting up this morning. I slept okay, I just didn’t want to get up at all.  Finally, I did and then watched the news.

After my morning drama (The Blacklist) I went down for breakfast.  I’ve started a new cereal today and I’m not sure about it. It’s a Japanese one, versus the one I had before that I really liked. I ran out of it.  It’ll probably grow on me.

I got a postcard this morning and then later on my AFWJ Journal.  We’ve gone to a quarterly journal instead of a bimonthly. I’m disappointed even though it’ll be less work for me.  

Today I wrote up a few postcards to go out.  After a while, I scanned them and also scanned all the incoming cards that I have received lately.  Hurray for me.  I wrote a couple of entries for my postcard blog too.

F was a bit late today, but got back before 7 I think.  We got his mother a bento, me some food for tomorrow and delivered it all.  

F wanted to go to the onsen, so we went out to Haguro.  I did my usual sit in the lobby and use the free wifi plus bonus knit thing.  It was nice to have a chance to do that though.  

We ate in the small restaurant in the spa as well.  I had a hamburg steak and French fries on the side, F had tempura udon.  He did help me eat my fries too.  

We came back to Tsuruoka and to the house after the spa.  I changed into my pyjamas but it is a bit cold.  F also changed but sat up for a while. I watched some TV and that was that.  


I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow. I might do a bit of laundry or I might go out of the house if I feel like it. It does depend on the weather too after all.  Come back later and see what happens.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: