January 16, 2019

Wednesday - Clear with flurries of snow

I went to bed a bit early last night and it was a good thing. When F’s alarm went off early this morning it woke me up. I chatted with F a little and wished him a good day. I snoozed for a bit but got up about 8:30 or so. I went downstairs and grabbed my breakfast then. I was going out and wanted to have breakfast early.

I didn’t see K at all this morning. I watched NCIS, did dishes, made the bed, got dressed and brushed my teeth too. I got ready to meet my friend.  At 11am the postman came by with a package for me from my sister. Yay!  I took it upstairs quickly. When I came back downstairs my friend was there already.

She drove us over to Pisolino and we had a good feast and a better chat.  We barely stopped talking! Sadly, our time ran out and she had to go home to get ready for work. I asked her to let me out at S-Mall and she did.

I spent a couple of minutes in S-Mall, then decided to walk over to my hairdresser to see if I could get a hair cut. I could as it happened. Yay.  My hairdresser did her usual fabulous job and I came out of her salon feeling a hundred times better! Unfortunately, it was snowing up a storm at that time, but I managed to get back to the mall.

At the mall, I visited the hundred yen shop again, then came downstairs and had a treat at Baskin Robbins. I read some of my book on my phone then. 

After that, I decided to go to the coffee shop. I grabbed a soy latte and a table and waited for F to finish work. When he did, he called me and I invited him to join me. We both finished our drinks and then left.  We did a quick and pointless tour of the grocery store in the mall, but then turned around and went to another store nearby.

I wanted something for lunches and F wanted something for dinner but wasn’t specific. He grabbed more raw fish, and I saw a marinated salmon salad. I thought that sounded nice for me. I wasn’t too hungry. I had a big lunch, and then ice cream and then a big drink. I didn’t need a lot. I let F know that I didn’t want any of his fish so he put it back and got really angry at me again.  I told him it was fine if he got the fish for him and his mother, I wasn’t very hungry. He seemed insulted and refused to pick up the fish again. I put my fish back, it looked nice, but I had just lost any appetite I had had. He went through the rest of the grocery store with a huge chip on his shoulder, I’m not even sure what he did pick up. He was rude and nasty and wouldn’t even look at me.

We got back to the house and he started to make dinner right away. Now, he’d got wet at work and his uniform was wet too. For some reason, he refused to go and change. I offered to help him with the dinner while he changed. No. I told him I’d be upstairs.

I went upstairs and started warming up the room. About 20 minutes later F came up and told me dinner was ready. Huh?  I told him that I didn’t want any.  I had no idea what he’d made and I really didn’t feel like it anyway.

I didn’t see him again for a while. He came up and then I decided that I would do the garbage since it hadn’t been done in a while. The next thing I knew, he went downstairs with his bag.  I wasn’t planning to go down just that moment, so when he came back 5 minutes later I asked him what he’d done. He’d taken the garbage bag out of the container in the kitchen but hadn’t replaced the bag. He hadn’t replaced the nets in the kitchen sink drain and corner box either. How is this helping?  I took my bag downstairs and took care of the things he didn’t. He didn’t even seal his bag at the doorway. He just left it there.

Oddly, when I came back upstairs, I was angry with him, but he didn’t seem mad at me anymore. I swallowed my anger and we talked and chatted a bit. He showed me an old photo album of himself when he was a lot younger. It was interesting to see him in his twenties. I don’t know if I’d have been interested in him back then!

I watched a bit of TV and F went to bed. He’s snoozing away. He’s back at work tomorrow and I might make soup if I have any time. I’m not sure if I really want to though!


Anyway, that’s it for me. Come back later and see what happens on Thursday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: