June 24, 2008 - Tuesday

Cloudy and cooler. Hurray.

I had a good day today. I got up, tried to watch news, but couldn't, then spent some time on my computer. I also rewatched the Agatha Christie from last night. It was good. This time I got to see it from the beginning.

In the afternoon I found myself getting so tired that I had to take a nap. I set my alarm and napped for 30 minutes. When I woke up I did feel better. I cooked my lunch and then headed out to the school.

I had two classes today and they both went well. In my second class I did something that was a little difficult for the students, but I think they enjoyed the challenge. They had to read a gapped letter, discuss it, and then try to fill in the blanks. I used my breaktime today to plan classes. Whew. I got a couple made ready.

After work, Fumihiko picked me up and we made a brief stop at the grocery store. We needed to get milk.

We came home and got dinner underway. We were having yakiniku, but some of the veggies we got needed cutting up, and the table needed setting up. I did a lot of that, and then we ate. We had a great meal. There was too much food for us, so we left some of it. I'll probably have some for lunch tomorrow I think.

Fumihiko did the dishes and we had a quiet evening at home. We watched Monk, or rather, I did, and Fumihiko worked on his apartment stuff. That was it. It was all rather quiet and nice.

Tomorrow? Who knows? I'm reading a book still, and I have that bill that needs to be paid. What else shall I do? Wish me luck!

Night.

No comments: