August 23, 2008 - Saturday

Sunny with rain showers.

Today was a mixed bag of a day. We did a lot today. I got up and showered this morning, then watched Medium. It was quite good. Robert Beltran from Star Trek Voyager was on it. It was quite good. When it finished we went to the dentist's office.

We got there in lots of time, but I'm not sure why the dentist took extra time! We had to wait for about 30 minutes to see him. I'm really not even sure why he saw me today.

After we were done, Fumihiko whisked me off for some lunch to Bistrot des Points, our favourite place. We had a lovely lunch there. We both had steak, but it came with pumpkin soup, salad and salami for me, then gorgeous desserts.

When we finished we went over to the Mall. I ran into an old student of mine there, then we went to the Travel Agency to pick up some travel insurance brochures for me.

We drove back to Tsuruoka, and after a quick stop at our apartment, Fumihiko dropped me off at my school. It was early, but he needed to visit his mother and do a few things. I had loads of time, so I read some of The Boleyn Inheritance and then finally finished my little jigsaw puzzle. It took me a long time to do, but it's finally done. My class went well and we had a good time.

When Fumihiko came and picked me up, he took me off for dinner. Tonight we went to Studio 14, the newish Italian restaurant. We had a lovely meal there. We had gnocchi, then carbonara and a spicy tomato/clam dish. We had coffee after our meal too, which was lovely.

We came home afterwards and Fumihiko put on the dvd of Sweeney Todd. He made some coffee too and we started to watch the movie. After a bit, he fell asleep. He said he didn't, but he really did. After it finished, I watched Heroes and then ended up watching Barry Lyndon.

I have no idea what we're going to do tomorrow, but hopefully we'll enjoy ourselves!

That's it for me. Night night!

No comments: