January 4, 2009 - Sunday

Rainy.

Today was a good day too. I slept late, then got up, grabbed my newspapers and went back to bed. I rarely read in bed, Fumihiko does at night, but he has a light on his side and always goes to bed before me. Anyway, I enjoyed reading for a while.

We went out for lunch to the soba restaurant that we go to sometimes. We had soba and tempura and it was nice. It wasn't fabulous, but nice. Then, we hurried home to watch the Mad Max trilogy on WOWOW. I haven't seen the movies in years. They didn't stand up that well. I liked seeing them again. I was a bit worried in case Fumihiko didn't like them, but he said that he did. I think he was lying though! I think I liked The Road Warrior best.

When the movies finished, we went out for dinner to Cocos and had chicken. It was fine. We stopped by my school to set up the heater for tomorrow. I have an interview tomorrow night so I'd like the school to be warm!

We came straight home afterwards and watched Live Free and Die Hard. It was fun to see it again.

Hubby went to bed when it was over. He's got to get up early tomorrow. I hope he can do it! He's been off work for a week and has slept late quite a bit. Still, he always gets up before me.

That was my day. A lot of TV, and no fighting. Hurray for that. Well, I've got an interview tomorrow then I'm back to regular classes on Tuesday. I'm a little glad, but I did enjoy my Lady of Leisure days.

Night!

No comments: