March 18, 2009 - Wednesday

Sunny and warm day. Amazing really!

Today was a good day. I got up early and watched the news with some toast and coffee. Later I made the bed and checked email.

Had a day at home. I did think about running some errands, and I should have, but I did some work. I finally wrote up the letter for my students about my time off next month. I decided to make one letter do for two holidays, so I included my Golden Week time off too.

I did a little bit of housework in the afternoon, and then waited for Fumihiko to come home. He was a little late tonight, but not like Tuesday night.

We had a nice dinner in Kintarosushi, set my school's heater for tomorrow and bought groceries. I'm going to set up my slow cooker for tomorrow night. Wish me luck eh!

At home Fumihiko watched some of the really brainless TV that I hate. It gave me a headache, so after a while I asked him to turn it down. He changed the channel to 24. Now, he doesn't watch 24, has no idea what it's about, so he was trying to please me. But, I haven't watched enough to know what's going on. However, it was sweet of him to try I think.

Anyway, it was a nice day. Tomorrow I'm back at work, with two late classes. I have to do a bit of shopping for myself on the way to work, so hopefully will leave early.

That's it! Night.

No comments: