March 26, 2009 - Thursday

Cold and very windy, but sunny and not rainy.

Today was a pretty good day. Not much happened though.

I spent a lot of time on line today. I checked schedules for coming home from Fukushima. I'll come back before Fumihiko, so need to know how. I also ran off a crochet pattern from the net. I think I'll try starting it to check and see if I can actually do it. Hopefully!

I went off to work, made a drugstore stop on the way.

Work was fine. I got a call about 30 minutes before my first class from the mother of the students to say that her daughter was sick with the flu and so she wouldn't be coming tonight. Well, as I'm really worried about getting the flu right now, I was glad. However, there wasn't enough time to contact my 2nd class's student to see if she'd like an earlier class today. I did some prep and checked my Saturday lessons, so that was good.

My class today went well. We've been working on listening and reading and today we did a bit about adverbs of frequency. I hope it was useful for the student.

I finished up quickly tonight and Fumihiko picked me up around 9:30. He hadn't gotten kerosene yet though. We were supposed to eat dinner at home, but he said he didn't want to tonight. We went to Cocos and had a nice meal. I had chicken, he had the hamburger steak I had last time.

We came home, dropped off my bike and then grabbed the kerosene tanks. We took them to the gas station (they sell kerosene too) and filled them up. When I say we, I mean "he".

Back at home tonight Fumihiko did some work for our apartment building. Happily, his tenure as apartment manager is coming to an end. I did have to chuckle a few times because I know more about using his computer than he does. He still hasn't figured out how to "cut and paste". He emailed stuff over to me to print out. Which I did. I'm nice that way.

It's now really late, and I have to get some sleep. I'll try to catch you tomorrow night. Bye!

No comments: