April 17, 2009 - Friday

Warm and sunny, gorgeous day.

We had a good morning at home. We didn't do very much, which was nice actually. We decided to go out for lunch and chose The Washington Hotel. They have a really low cost lunch special. I had pasta, and soup, plus coffee and dessert, plus salad for 750 yen. Quite a good deal.

After lunch, we stopped by my bank for a quick deposit, then Fumihiko took me driving. We went over to the Akagawa River and looked at the cherry blossoms. They were lovely.

Fumihiko took me on a little excursion after the River. We went out to Matsugaoka, to the Museum there. We looked at a museum that was set up with exhibits from the various movies that have been filmed around Shonai. Fumihiko wanted to go and see it, so we did. I'd only seen one of the films so I really didn't get too much out of it. Oh well.

We came back to Tsuruoka and home for a bit. I spent way too much time on my computer and then had to rush a bit to get over to the school. Luckily, Fumihiko drove me!

My class went well. The student behaved himself today and he really tried quite hard, which is always nice. His mother picked him up after class and then I did my paperwork.

Fumihiko and I went to Jiro for dinner then went came home via the grocery store. We have spent a quiet evening at home. Now I'm watching a werewolf film on TV, Blood and Chocolate. It's sucking me in. I thought I wouldn't like it, but it's growing on me.

Tomorrow I'm off to work, but it's a light, long day. One class at 1, one class at 6. Sigh. Long time in between.

That's it for me! Night.

No comments: