June 24, 2009 - Wednesday

Cloudy and hot.

This morning I woke up when my alarms went off. I got up, checked for news on the TV (not today) and promptly fell asleep on the couch. I didn't feel well last night and I didn't get a lot of sleep either, so it wasn't the evilness that it sounds. It was almost 12 before I woke up again.

I had a very quiet day in the apartment. I had planned to go to the big mall today and meet F after work for a movie, but he decided that it finished too late. He does have to drive early tomorrow so it wouldn't have been fair to push it. I still could have gone shopping, but money is a little tight and I'm going to Sendai this weekend, so would rather hold the cash till then.

What I did do today was work on my column for the next AFWJ Journal. I think I did a good job. I wrote some of the column and typed it all up. I think it's quite interesting, but I'm planning to let it percolate for a day or two before I send it.

I set up the coffee pot before F came home, and when he called to say he was coming, I started it. It was ready as he walked in the door. I think it was a nice treat for him.

We had dinner tonight at Framboise. I had chicken, F had a Japanese teishoku. It looked nice, but a little Japanese food goes a long way with me. We dropped off some mugicha at my school and then came home.

F wanted to watch a movie so I made him pick 5 films that he wanted to see and then I got to pick the actual one we viewed. He chose Airplane, Airplane 2, The Others, Scary Movie 3 and Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Well, I picked the last one. I think it was a good choice and we laughed a lot over the next little while.

Just after 11 Desperate Housewives came on and I watched that. Hubby took a bath in the middle. The plot is thickening. Bree has a new frenemy.

I didn't manage to pack for my trip yet, but I did borrow a small suitcase from my husband and got him to empty it out. I might be able to pack it tomorrow. And, I didn't book our trip yet, but I at least picked the date that I want to come back and looked into packages on the island.

I'm really going to try to go to bed early tonight. So, to that effect, I will sign out now. Tomorrow I have 3 evening classes, but as far as I know, my daytime is free.

Night!

No comments: