June 25, 2009 - Thursday

I would just like you to realize that you have only 6 months left to buy my Christmas Present. Thank you. This has been a public service announcement.

Today was an okay day. I overslept a little, but not terribly. When I got up I showered and then I did a few things for our trip. I looked at packages trips and the ratings of the hotels. That kind of thing. I also started packing my suitcase for the weekend. I'm trying not to overpack. I have a tendency to do that.

For my lunch I finished up the yakiniku stuff from the other night and made a really neat omelette. It had stirfried zucchini, onion and cabbage in the middle. Yum.

I went over to my school and got there in time. It was so hot though. It was over 30 degrees. I started up the air conditioner and then changed and went to work. My first student cancelled so I had enough time to read the newspaper.

My other classes went well, and I was out of the school around 10pm. F picked me up and we went to New York, New York for dinner. I had hamburger and hubby had chicken. It was quite nice.

We came home and had a very quiet time. I tried looking for flights for hubby but it's not looking good. He can go to Canada, he just might not be able to get back!

Anyway, that's it for me for this evening. Have a good night. Bye!

2 comments:

KC said...

LOL! 6 months is a bit too early on for me. Another reminder in another 3 months time again, with the wish-list please. :D

When is your vacation?

Helen said...

I'll try to remember, but I'll be away. We're going to Canada in September :-)