June 27, 2009 - Saturday

Sunny and way too hot!

Today was a good day, but I have to get up really early tomorrow so I can't talk about it very much.

My classes were fine, and as I had a big break in the middle, F came to get me and we went for coffee to a new place for us. While we were there, we met another foreigner...I don't know him, but we've shared students in the past, so I knew of him. Then, a friend of his came in and she was F's former classmate, and one of my ex-students at le Eikaiwa! Funny how that works.

In the evening I finished up quickly after work and F picked me up. We went to Yutagawa to look at fireflies. We had to park on the road and then tramp for a while in the dark, but it was very cool. However, there really weren't all that many. I hope we just came at a bad time. Still, it was fun to do something "typically Japanese" for a change.

Dinner was at Jiro tonight and then we came home and I had a busy night. I packed more stuff, charged up my iPod, and got ready to go to Sendai.

That's it for me. I'm out of town for a couple of days/one night, so I won't be posting unless I do a mobile blog...and I just might! Catch you in a couple of days!

Night.

No comments: