August 22, 2009 - Saturday

Cloudy in the morning, then clearing and sunny the rest of the day.

Today was a good day. I got up this morning and had a nice morning at the apartment. F came back from the doctor's office and at 11 took me out for brunch. We went to Cocos and it was quite nice. It was a good change for us.

F. dropped me off at work and I got busy. I did have quite a lot to do today. I did a bit of cleaning quickly and then taught my first lesson with my first student. It went fairly well. I had a busy day today. All told, I had three lessons and a meeting with a new student.

I had forgotten to take my newspaper over to the school as well, so I couldn't read it today.

After I finished up, I called my husband and he picked me up. We had dinner at the tonkatsu place and then came home. We basically had a quiet evening in. I watched my shows, hubby went to bed.

That's about it for me. I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow. I have to get a few things for my trip. I need to want to take presents, and I rarely get to go to any decent shops. Hopefully I can remedy that tomorrow.

Catch you later! Night.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

what date do you leave Helen?

Helen said...

About halfway though next month.