May 24, 2011

Tuesday - Sunny and warm

A good day. I got up at a decent time this morning and stayed up. I got quite busy too.

I finished up my doily from the weekend by darning in the ends then pressing it.



After that, I did a bit of laundry, and decided that I might as well start packing for my trip. I have just about filled my suitcase but I have to take more stuff. Sigh! What should I do? I should most likely unpack some of the stuff, but I don’t think I can.

I got ready for work a little later than I wanted to, but I was still oodles early so it didn’t matter. I left for work a bit after 5 and stopped at the drugstore to get a few things. F had phoned me when I was crossing the street, so I called him back. He was going to offer me a ride to work, but I was more than halfway there anyway.

I got my stuff, headed out to the school and then opened up the place. It was a tad stuffy, so rather than using the air conditioner, I broke out my fan and put that on instead. It did a good job and I didn’t miss the AC at all today.

Before class I read one of the newspapers and then a bit of a book I got from a friend. My student came on time and we had a good class. We’re still working through the vocabulary though.

After class I finished up my paperwork and took care of a few other things. I did the dishes and tried to leave the school ready for me to come back to on Tuesday next week. I called F and he picked me up.

We had a quite nice dinner at New York, New York and then bought a few groceries. We’ll try cooking tomorrow night. I hope it goes well.

We came home and just had a quiet evening. No one turned on the TV or anything. It was quite nice really. I had a lot of email to look at and deal with so the quite was good for me.

Anyway, now I’m listening to P!nk and getting ready to go to bed. Most of her music is not conducive to getting ready for bed though! I have started to really like her though. Hmm.

And that’s it for me for today. Talk to you tomorrow I hope. Night.

No comments: