June 21, 2011

Tuesday - Hot and sunny, with rain showers and thunder in the daytime.

An okay day today.

I got up a bit late, but I didn’t much care. I watched a bit of TV, showered, had my breakfast. I watched last week’s Criminal Minds which was odd, but fine.

I left for work around 4. It had mostly stopped raining by then, although there were a few raindrops along the way.

I got to my school, which was hot, but not terrible as it hadn’t been sunny all day. I used my fan and then closer to class time, my AC to get it cooler in there. My first student sadly had to cancel her class as she was still at work, but I used the time to catch up on my newspapers.

My other student came and we had a good class. We talked about our weekends, we each had gone off somewhere.

After her class I finished up and then called F. He picked me up and we went to New York, New York for dinner. Sadly, our first choices were finished for the day, but we ended up having okay meals. I felt a bit sad for F as he couldn’t eat after 10 pm as he is having a health check tomorrow. Poor thing.

We came home and watched Batman Forever?? The one with Jim Carrey and Nicole Kidman. It was okay. Those catsuits that Jim Carrey wore were extremely tight. I don’t think he was wearing underwear!

Anyway, F finally went to bed. He’s tired these days and his back is bothering him. Whenever the rainy season approaches it flares up.

Really that’s about it for my day. I’m not sure what I’ll do tomorrow, but I hope to go out for a while. Wish me luck! Night.

2 comments:

jy said...

I went to a new Taiwanese restaurant with friends. Was really good! How big's your town? Do you get a lot of choice of places to eat or no? And yeah... health checks... sucks when you can't eat anything in the morning...!

Helen said...

Our city is fairly big...100,000 people, but it is spread out over a large distance. We don't have a lot of "ethnic" restaurants, at least not the ones I like! There's a couple of Thai (F doesn't like Thai food though), Korean, Italian, French-ish, and Chinese. I'm not sure about Taiwanese! I'll ask!

Thanks for visiting :-)