October 21, 2011

Friday - Sunny and warm.

A good day.

I got up pretty much on time this morning and lounged around the living room for a while. I watched a bit of TV and then decided that I should write a couple of post cards. I did that, and then wrote one more for good measure.

I went out in the afternoon. I was hoping to get my hair cut, but my stylist was unavailable. However, we did make an appointment for next week. Hurray. I popped into the mall and visited the hundred yen shop, then had a tea and a sandwich at Doutors. I bought a few things for dinner at the grocery store and then came home in the twilight. It’s getting dark so early nowadays.

F came home briefly and then left again for his party. He rode his bike.

I didn’t have an exciting evening, just a quiet one. I watched a bit of TV, and ended up watched most of The Karate Kid remake. I liked it much more than I thought I would. I ate dinner and watched a stupid Fox TV show. At 11 I watched The Good Wife and did a little crochet. The program was good and the crochet was therapeutic. However, I was starting to wonder about my husband. Where the heck was he?

He came home a little after 12:30 am. He’d been out for hours, but he’d had a good time, so I was happy for him. He really doesn’t go out much with people he likes these days. I’m trying to get him to arrange an outing with a friend next weekend when I’m in Sendai, but I don’t think he will.

And that was my day. One of my classes has cancelled for tomorrow, but it isn’t the class I was expecting to cancel, so I don’t have to go in to work so early. I’ll be a bit sad though not to see my student. That’s it for now. Goodnight!

No comments: