July 25, 2012


Wednesday - Rainy and humid

A good day.  I slept well last night, but still had a problem getting up this morning.  C’est la vie. 

I got up in time to watch SATC and afterwards I was relaxing when I got a call from my husband.  He invited me out for lunch so I accepted.  I dressed and just after 12 he picked me up.  We went to his favourite place and had lunch.  I had crab chahan in a stone bowl with soup and gyoza. It was pretty good too. 

F dropped me off at home and I got busy for a while.  I started my dinner prep and then read the newspaper.  I did a few different things around the house and then it was time for F to come home.

I started cooking dinner around 6:30 and had it on the table less than an hour later.  We had garlic pork, salad, basil pasta, tofu and cream of mushroom soup.  After dinner, F did the dishes and then we relaxed for a while.  

Around 9 pm, we went out for a drive.  We bought gas and then drove up to the mountains near Tsuruoka.  We found a parking place and got out of the car.  I took a couple of pictures, but there wasn’t much light.  


We drove back into Tsuruoka and went to Gusto to have kakigori.  That was nice and a perfect antidote for this awful humid weather.  

We came home and then F went to bed a short time later. I think he’s more tired than he’d like to admit.  I’m going to try and go a little earlier tonight too as I’m quite tired.  It’s hard to sleep in this heat and humidity.

That’s it for me.  Talk to you tomorrow?  Night.

No comments: