August 31, 2012


Friday - Hot and sunny….so tired of writing that!

Kind of a blah day.

I got up in time to watch my shows this morning.  I wasn’t sure when my husband would be home so I showered and waited for him. In the afternoon, I got so sleepy that I had to take a nap and of course, that’s when he came home.  I slept on for a bit and missed my rebroadcast of Torchwood.  

We didn’t talk for ages.  It was a really weird homecoming.  He ate noodles, then he took a nap when I got up.

We had dinner together later and it wasn’t great.  We went to a fish restaurant.  His doctor told him to eat more blue fish.  I told him he can eat all the blue fish that he wants, I’m just not going to cook it.  I don’t like blue fish.  I imagine the next few weeks are going to be very painful.  

We came home again and watched more of the Charisma Dog Whisperer.  I think I’m a little hooked on the show.  

In the evening there were tsunami advisories on the TV for the Pacific Coast. There was a big earthquake in the Philippines and there was a chance that there’d be a tsunami.  The warning was lifted finally, and happily.  

F wanted to go to the grocery store, so off we went.  He did the weird thing he always does.  He left the apartment without telling me and without turning off either the TV, air conditioner or fan.  I had to turn off everything and then go out.  

We got a few things and came home just in time for me to tape Torchwood. I watched Desperate Housewives and things got very interesting and weird on the show!  Ugly Betty’s dad has just shown up and he isn’t a good guy.  

Hub went to bed and I stayed up. I really need to go to bed earlier than I did yesterday, but I’m not sure I’m ready for bed yet! 

Not sure what the schedule will be tomorrow. I have a class, and we might go to a movie if F is up to it, but I’m not sure.  Oh, I did manage to finish and email my column, but I still have to do my area report.  However, I only received info from the ladies in the area tonight so….

That’s it for me.  Night.

No comments: