November 15, 2013


Friday - Rainy

An okay day.

I woke up early this morning but decided to go back to sleep so of course I overslept. I woke up and discovered that Veronica Mars was on, so I was rather sad to have missed most of it.

I had breakfast and read the paper.  I watched a bit of stuff on TV.  I was just watching the start of The Hunger Games when F called to say that he wasn't feeling well and wanted to come home.  

While he was finishing up, I decided to have my lunch, so I did.  It was yummy.  I had an omelette with leftover chicken and broccoli in it, plus I finished the salad and the cucumber salad.  F came home just as I was going to start eating.  He watched The Hunger Games with me.  (Is it me or was that an oddly-named choice to watch over lunch??!)

F went and had a long nap and I watched more TV and generally kept fairly quiet.  

When he woke up he was wanting dinner of course.  We had to go out, and he chose a restaurant that I hate.  They allow smoking, so the first ten minutes I was there I was coughing, bleck.  Then of course the food was horrible.  There was far too much of it.  I couldn't finish mine. I ordered vegetable star-fry with fried rice. I stopped eating it halfway through and offered the rest to F.  He ate most of it.  I really hate that restaurant and F loves it.  I don't get it.  

At home again, I watched another episode of Call the Midwife. It was excellent of course.  I thought F was watching too, but I think he was watching Youtube.  It's so annoying these days, he wears an earphone for his iPhone all the time and it drives me crazy!

After that, it was back to my regularly scheduled TV.  F seems to have perked up after his nap.  He's still up well after 3, as am I.  I do intend to get to bed very very soon though.  I have to have a good weekend this week.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: