October 4, 2015

Sunday - Cool but sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning at 6:15 on purpose.  We were going to watch my nephew play hockey in Leduc.  It would probably be my only chance this visit, so I really didn't mind.  I got up, dressed and had breakfast.  After that, I made some tea and took it with me.

My sister, her husband and my nephew and I took off to Leduc.  While they took care of team stuff, I did some walking around the building so that I could get in a bit of exercise.  When the game was about to start, we went upstairs to watch the game.

The game was good, but sadly the team that my nephew was on was much better than their opposition team.  It was a exhibition game at least so it didn't count, but they stopped counting the goals after my nephew's team hit 5-0.  I'm rather glad.  The other team didn't give up, and their goalie was working so hard at the end of the game, so it was good in that respect.

We came home and had lunch.   Today it was omelettes and I made them.  My sister had prepared a bunch of the fillings, but I mixed up the eggs and made 4 individual omelettes.  They turned out fine and everyone had a good lunch.

We had a quiet afternoon. I spent a bit of time with my nephew advising him on computer use and also called an elderly relative in Edmonton.  I asked if my sister and I could come and visit her, so we'll visit her for a bit on Tuesday.

My sister made dinner tonight and it was very good.  We had roast pork, boiled potatoes and Greek Salad.  It was delicious.

After dinner, my sister and her husband went out and left me with the kids.  After a bit, we played a few trivia quizzes from YouTube and had fun.  When my sister and hubby came home, we watched an episode of Dr. Who and then I came downstairs to go to bed and blog!

I may go the city tomorrow with my sister, or I may not.  Who am I kidding?  If I have the chance to go to the city, of course I'm going to go! I'll try and fill you in later.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: