March 28, 2016

Monday - Sunny

A good day.

I got up before 9:00 am and came through to the living room.  I made some decaf tea and had some cereal for breakfast.  I enjoyed The X-Files as usual, but fell asleep over the next show.  Oops.  I got dressed in my workout gear, but postponed it until later because I had a feeling F would be home for lunch.  He was.  

In the afternoon I worked out and then checked my backpack to make sure I had everything.  I think I do.  It’s a bit hard to know for sure though.  

Later in the afternoon I started to think about dinner prep.  When F called I got the kitchen tidy and did a bit of prep.  I scraped and cut up some carrots and started to boil them, and then when F arrived a bit later I got the water on for pasta and cooked the sausages.  Tonight we had pasta with a  garlic cheese sauce, salad, carrots and sausages.  It was all quite good.  I rather impressed myself!

F did the dishes and then at 9 I went over to the couch for a bit of crochet and Gossip Girl.  It was fun as always. Silly, but fun. 


And that’s about it.  I’m trying to wind down and get ready for bed a little early. I will be away from my computer tomorrow and won’t be back until Wednesday at the earliest.  Until next time!

No comments: