October 25, 2016

Tuesday - Rainy and cooler

A good day.

I got up this morning and did my usual tea and breakfast.  It was nice to get back to my routine. Yesterday, I had to check out of the hotel at 10 am, so I got to relax a bit today.

I unpacked my suitcase around 12 and was somewhat surprised when F didn’t come home for lunch.  I didn’t mind, just thought he might.  

In the afternoon I sorted out my postcards.  I have a huge collection of cards ready to be sent, but they weren’t organized very well.  I did have a few sections of “food” or “animals” for example, but not everything.  

In the afternoon a friend I haven’t seen in a few weeks contacted me about going out on Thursday.  I’m up for it.

Around 5 pm I headed into the kitchen and started getting ready for dinner.  I did dishes and also a bit of tidying up.  I also prepped a few veggies for dinner.
Dinner was a fairly simple affair tonight, after F came home.  We had scrambled eggs on tortilla with salad and green beans. F had bought kimchi at the store, so we ate most of the container.  We both really like kimchi!

I started the dishes, but F finished them.  We had a quiet evening in which I loved.  It was a nice change.

Around 11:00 pm I watched Criminal Minds and did some darning in of ends of the poncho.  I got a few more rows done.  F went to bed and honestly, I’m so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  You’ll have to come back and find out!  Until tomorrow….


No comments: