May 12, 2017

Friday - Sunny

A good day.

I went to bed early last night, so managed to get up fine today.  However, my nose was running.  It ran most of the day, perhaps I have a cold again?  It often happens after I go to see a doctor.  I think there must be sick people there!

I went over to the apartment and was very busy today.  I cleaned the kitchen sink strainer and drain today, cleaned the walls of the island and then after lunch got stuck in cleaning the bathroom.  I  did most of the walls…saving a couple of inches near the top of the wall where I was too short to reach.  I took things apart and did a thorough cleaning and worked really hard on it!  And then, I took a shower.  

F called to say he’d be over soon, but then wasn’t.  A work emergency had come up, so he was more than an hour late.  I waited for him by having some coffee and watching Jamie Oliver.  I enjoyed that.

Since F didn’t really have anything he wanted to do, I suggested that we go to the Internet Cafe.  He thought it was a good idea, so we bought his mother a bento, delivered it, and then went to the Internet Cafe.  We were both able to get massaging chairs, so spent the next 3 hours getting pummelled.  We had dinner there too.  I had some pasta, which was quite good.  I watched Castle on TV and then the second episode of The Real Marigold Hotel on YouTube. I also did a couple of rows of my knitting.  Here's the latest pictures (from yesterday) of it!

I'm just making this up as I go...no pattern here!


We left just as our 3 hours were up, and then had to come back 5 minutes later as F had left something in his booth.  No big deal.  

We got back to the house and let ourselves in.  We came upstairs and have been here ever since.  F’s nose is running now too, so he might be sick as well. I was hoping this was just allergies, but maybe  not.  Sigh.  


Anyway, I’m off to bed soon. I’m not sure what we’ll be up to this weekend, but I’m pretty sure it’ll have something to do with the line, “I am Groot.” Until tomorrow….I am Groot. 

No comments: