October 7, 2017

Saturday - Cold and Cloudy

A good day.

This morning I got up fairly early for me.  I had breakfast and coffee while the others did their thing. I had tried to video chat with my husband last night, but our timing was off so it didn't work.

I did a load of laundry and put it in the dryer, then left with my sister to go and see my nephew's hockey game.  It was great, but I forgot my glasses at the house.  Oh no!  I could watch the game just fine, but I couldn't read anything! My nephew didn't get a penalty today and his team won 5-2 so that was good for us too.

My sister and I came home and started getting ready to have lunch.  I threw in more laundry and then had a pita bread with some salad and cheese in it.  It was great.  I did more laundry and came downstairs for a while.  I tried chatting with my husband again, and managed, using my sister's computer to help me.  It worked well and it was nice to see him!  It feels like a long time since I saw F.

In the evening we had pizza for dinner and then watched Hockey on TV.  Or, in my case, didn't watch hockey on TV!  I like watching my nephew play, I even enjoy live games of hockey, but I don't have a lot of interest in watching it on TV.  After a while, I started playing a game with my sister and then my niece.  It was a lot of fun and we kicked butt at it!

My poor young nephew has an early hockey game tomorrow.  I'm not going to go to it as I have a few other things to do here.  My sister sent my nephew to bed and then she went too.  I decided to come downstairs and do a few things here.

So, tomorrow we're going to have our Thanksgiving meal but in the evening.  I'm rather looking forward to that.  It's one of the reasons I come at this time of year...It is my big chance to have turkey and all kinds of cool stuff.

I'll most likely be able to update later, so come on back and see.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: