May 22, 2018

Tuesday - Hot and Sunny

A good day.

I had a good day today for the most part.  I got up fairly early, watched the news and then some of my telly.  Breakfast was good, and I even did a couple of loads of laundry today. I also wrote up a few postcards for Postcrossing.  

Lunch was a little more problematic as K had visitors over when I wanted to bring my food upstairs. I didn’t really want to spend time in the kitchen when they were around, so I waited until they left.  

I finally got my lunch around 3, ate it and around 4 did my dishes.  F had popped back to the house earlier and said he wasn’t feeling that well.  He’d been trying to eat things that he should I think. 

When he came back to the house after work tonight, he didn’t really feel like eating.  We went out to get his mother a bento and me some supplies for tomorrow, then we went to the onsen.

I had dinner at the onsen while F was taking his bath.  When he’d finished, he came and joined me and he had something to eat too.  I had a yakiniku set meal with oolong tea, F had udon.  We drove back to Tsuruoka and made a quick stop at a convenience store and got a few things.  Then, we came back to the house.

I took a shower and watched Suits, F went to bed.  I hope he is feeling better soon.  

I’m not sure what I’ll do tomorrow. I might write a few more postcards, or I might go out and try to arrange the new solar lights that we bought at Costco the last time we went.  We charged some of them up today and now we need to place them properly.  


Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: