May 24, 2018

Thursday - Muggy, then clear and warm

A good day.

I got up this morning on time to watch the news but had a hard time getting out of bed. I was tired.  I had woken up around 6 this morning. I found out later that F had woken up earlier and I probably heard him and woke up.  Sigh.

I had a very quiet morning and afternoon to be honest.  I had a hard time getting out of bed properly, I stayed in bed and watched the news and later some of my drama too.  Finally I got up and went downstairs and cleaned up in the kitchen. Yes, F had made bread again overnight and had left a bit of a mess. It wasn’t too bad, to be honest, but it still needed to be tidied.  I washed everything and then grabbed breakfast and went upstairs.  

I ate and then was thinking about doing some postcrossings, but didn’t. Instead, I saw my last craft project nearly done so decided to finish it up. It took a tiny bit longer than I thought, but I finally got my simple slouchy hat finished. Yay me.  I probably can’t wear it for a while because it’s too hot right now.
The simple slouchy hat!

F popped in a couple of times today, no big deal really.  He had forgotten to take his medicine to work.  

F had to work late so wasn’t able to come back on time.  He got back here around 7 pm. I had asked him to bring a bento back for his mother which he did.  F and I went out after a bit of negotiation. I suggested Hyakkenbori, he suggested Nagomi. Nagomi was fine with me, but when we got there, it was closed. We ended up in Hyakkenbori and had a very nice meal.  F had an udon dinner, and I had a beef dish with a bun on the side. Mine was nice but small.  However, I did get to eat some of the stuff that F wasn’t able to eat. I had his salad and some of his tempura.  

We came back to the house which was a bit disappointing for me, but had a quiet evening in.  F and I chatted for a bit, I watched more TV and F watched along with me too.


F has taken tomorrow off work, but he has a few plans for the day. However, it is also the Tenjin Matsuri in Tsuruoka, so parts of the city may be blocked off or busy tomorrow.  Come back later and see what we get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: