September 15, 2018

Saturday - Cloudy but warm

A good day.

We both slept in this morning. I went to bed late last night and F wasn’t feeling that well.  After a while he got up and made his mother’s breakfast, then I went down and grabbed some breakfast for myself. 

We both took another nap and didn’t rouse ourselves until after 1 pm. F and I had lunch at Futaba and it was nice.  F complains like crazy about having to go there, but he likes the food once he is there. I don’t understand it myself. They were out of the quiche today so I had the baguette sandwich which was good but messy. F had the paella.

We went for coffee and dessert after lunch, but that wasn’t my idea. F wanted to go. It was fine with me though. We went to Aomoriya and had some of their gorgeous fruit tarts. We each had the same one that had fresh figs and grapes on it. It was so delicious.  

F went off to get his hair cut and I walked over to S-Mall and did a little window shopping. I didn’t spend anything. I wouldn’t have minded, but I couldn’t find anything to buy. I was going to head to Doutor for a drink when I saw F walk by. I was on the down escalator at the time so he didn’t see me.

We had drinks at Doutor and a bit of wifi.  F did his bit with his earphone and his phone, so I got out MY earphones and stuck them in my phone and listened to part of a podcast. I have decided that I’m going to keep doing that anytime I notice F sitting with his earphone in.  Sauce for the gander and all that.

We went to a grocery store and decided to get bentos for all of us for dinner.  Thankfully we were “allowed” to get our own type of food. I got a hamburger patty and some grilled chicken with rice and a few veggies, F got a tempura donburi, and we got a tonkatsu bento for K. They weren’t bad.  F added on some sashimi for us which was unnecessary.  We did the dishes and then came upstairs. 

We spent a bit of time deciding what to do and decided on going to the Internet Cafe. We drove over and spent 3 hours there. Something weird happened this time though. There was only one open chair at first. The clerk told us another one was being cleaned so F handed over our cards. Rather than waiting until both booths were free, she rang mine through immediately. That meant that I had to leave before F. I tried to make him see how stupid that was, but he didn’t get it.  It may only have been 3 or 4 minutes, but it wasn’t good.

I spent most of my time watching YouTube videos and a little time knitting.  When my time was up I went and knocked on F’s door and told him I had to check out. He wasn’t even starting to get ready.  I went and checked out and paid, which was rather annoying since F usually pays for it!  He took ages coming through and then told me that he was looking for me.  I told him I had to check out. I don’t understand him sometimes. 

We came back to the house and watched a movie off the DVR.  Tonight it was the fabulous Sing Street. I watched it about a month ago and loved it. I’m thrilled to say that F loved it too. Hurray.  

After the movie F fell asleep but I came over to my computer for a bit of time.  I’m really tired now so will likely go to bed soon.  


Tomorrow we have a nice dinner planned for ourselves at our favourite place and we might do something else as well. I don’t have a clue what though.  You’ll have to come back later and see what happens!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: