September 14, 2018

Friday - Warm and sunny

A good day…Happy Anniversary to me (and F!)

I had a quiet morning and afternoon at the house. I did some Postcrossings and watched a couple of episodes of Agents of Shield.  That was fun.  

I thought that F would be late tonight, but he wasn’t. It’s a bit of a shame as his driving assignment was cancelled and it was the reason he went to work today. He originally wanted to take the day off, but couldn’t. He’s off until Wednesday now as Monday is a national holiday and he took off Tuesday. 

We bought K a bento and then we went to Kushibiki to have dinner at the Chinese restaurant we like. It was nice and we shared three dishes.  After dinner, we drove to the onsen that F likes and he had a bath. I did not. I sat in the lobby. I had brought some crafting to do, but I just didn’t do it. I played with my phone instead.

We came back to the house via a convenience store and bought a few goodies. I took a shower and then watched a bit of TV. F vegged for a bit.

That’s really about it. We aren’t doing presents this year, but we will go out on Sunday and have a nice dinner at our favourite place. We might spend a night away too, but that hasn’t been completely decided too.  If I disappear, don’t expect details!

I’ll most likely see you tomorrow night, so until tomorrow…..

No comments: