November 21, 2018

Wednesday - Rainy with thunderstorms.

Not much better….

I went to bed quite early for me last night, got up when F woke me up with his bumping around the room. Instead of going back to bed though I came into “my” room and closed the door. After he left I watched the news and later on got dressed and had some tea.

I had a very quiet morning and afternoon. I worked on another Christmas Ornament and got it done over the course of the day. It’s smaller than yesterday’s one and is very cute too. I think going with thicker cotton thread is better than wool. It has brighter colours and higher stitch definition.

I saw K a couple of times and half-expected her to say something to me, but she didn’t. I wasn’t sure what F had said to her about me.

Tonight when F came back to this house, he didn’t call me. He came up to the room and even though I talked to him, he didn’t say anything to me. He just left the room. A few minutes later I heard him drive away. 

When I checked out downstairs, K had gone too. He’d taken her to the onsen. I’m glad for her, and for him, but he couldn’t even ask if I’d like to go or if I had anything for dinner.  I waited for a while and then decided that I’d make my own dinner.  I had some hard avocado in the freezer, some pasta and some wasabi pasta sauce. I decided that the three things had to meet!

I cooked the spaghetti, defrosted the avocado then roasted it in the toaster oven.  I added the wasabi dressing to the pasta when all was done, mixed in some of the avocado and ate.  Yum. Honestly, it was the nicest stuff I’ve eaten in days, maybe weeks.  Of course, F and his mother came back while I was cooking, but since F was ignoring me it didn’t matter much. 

I cleaned up after I ate, put my extra bowl of pasta in the fridge in case I need it tomorrow or the next day, and then went upstairs. F was watching TV.  I not very politely told him that I needed the TV at 9:00pm.  We were quite rude to each other for a few minutes but I told him I was going downtown tomorrow and asked if I could get a ride back with him. He wanted to know my schedule?! Whenever you get off work….what does he think I’m going to be doing downtown?  Anyway, he came back a few minutes later and gave me some money and said that it was all he could give me.  I didn’t think he’d give me any at all, so it was nice and I thanked him.  He also asked if I needed to go shopping tonight but I told him I didn’t. I’m going out partially because there was no food for me in the house. 

I took a shower and discovered that F was sitting downstairs watching JTV. Good.  Leave my TV alone!  It sounds mean, but with the good DVR out of commission, I can’t record my stuff and I’m finding that the days are really long and boring without it. 

F has gone to bed, but he’s not sleeping well. He’s mumbling about being cold, but even in the part of the room where he is, it isn’t that cold. I hope he’s okay.  Friday is his birthday and we’re supposed to be spending the night away from the house. Fingers crossed he still wants to do that. 

I’ll likely post tomorrow night, although if things get worse I might not bother coming back to this house. Come back later and find out. Until tomorrow…


No comments: