November 28, 2018

Wednesday - Mostly clear

A good day.

I woke up this morning as F left the room for work.  Bye!

I had a quiet morning of watching the news and then NCIS. I didn’t do laundry, and when I came down to grab breakfast didn’t see K at all. We were really ships that pass in the night for most of the day today.

I did some computer stuff and then decided that since I hadn’t done any Postcrossings in ages, I would write a couple. I left it late to start, but I did write two cards and got them scanned and stamped. Yay me.

F called after 5:15 and asked what I wanted for dinner. I gave him a couple of ideas and we rung off. When he arrived at the house, he remembered that we had to pick up my shoes today. The repair shop is closed tomorrow. We zoomed over there, got the shoes and then walked over the street to the grocery store and picked up some stuff for dinner.  F got himself some liver, his mother some tonkatsu, and I picked up some chicken legs and some fried rice that I could share.  

We came back to the house and got going in the kitchen. F heated up a lot of the stuff with the microwave, I got an onion cake out of the freezer and cooked it.  I also mixed up a sauce for it. I combined some sweet chilli sauce, a little soy sauce and a couple of drops of sriracha.  It was good! When the onion cake was done, I popped the fried rice into the frying pan and heated it up. 

We put things on the table and had a grand old meal. I shared the chicken and the fried rice, and we all had a bit of onion cake and my sauce.  Afterwards, we did the dishes and F asked me if I’d like to go to the Internet Cafe tonight. I really didn’t mind, so said sure! 

When we finished the dishes, we got ready and took off. There were two massaging seats available so we took them. I asked F if we could check if my favourite channel was available in my booth. If not, we might have to swap. Sure enough, no D-Life in the booth I was assigned. Since F doesn’t watch that channel much, we swapped booths.  

For the next couple of hours, I watched some TV, updated my apps on my phone and did a little bit of crochet too. It was nice.  I had some drinks, some snacks and watched a bit of YouTube too. Hurray for me.

We left on time and came back to the house via a convenience store. F needed a couple of things.


So that was about it for my day. Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. Come back and see if you are interested!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: