December 6, 2018

Thursday - Cloudy then rainy at night

A good day.

I woke up early but fell asleep a little later. I had a bit of a draggy morning but went down for my breakfast. I also did a load of laundry. I need there to be clean clothes to come back to.

Over the course of the day I watched some of the backlog of videos off the DVR, I did a bit of crochet and I worked on packing my suitcase. I felt like I was busy, but I probably wasn’t. Oh, and F came back to the house for his lunch, so that was an hour when I really couldn’t get into anything.

In the evening, F came back from work. He’d texted earlier and asked if I’d go to the onsen with him, and then have dinner there too. I was fine with that. We took his mother too, so she got a nice bath and then a meal out with us.  She had soba, F and I had cutlet curry and it was quite good.

During the day, I had received a parcel but neither K nor I had noticed the post office ringing the bell, so F drove me to the Post Office before the spa to pick it up. I’m glad it arrived as I have to take it to Sendai with me!

I had sat in the lobby before dinner and had done a bit more crochet on my ornament. It was nice, I listened to a podcast for a while. 

We brought K back to the house and then F and I did a little shopping. We got some tissues for K and some salad dressing for me, also some skim milk powder for F’s bread making.  F put some gas in the car too, and then we came back to the house. I watched a bit of telly…F went to sleep.  It was all perfectly normal really.

I’ll probably do a bit of a post tomorrow night, but after that, I’ll be off until Tuesday night or possibly Wednesday if I’m tired.  Don’t miss me too much!  Until tomorrow….


No comments: