December 5, 2018

Wednesday - Cloudy and a little cool

A good day.

I got up this morning just after F left. He didn’t wake me up too much this morning. I did the news and NCIS thang too, and then watched a couple of shows off the DVR while I ate breakfast. 

I had a quiet morning and early afternoon. K must have been in bed as I didn’t see or hear her around the house. In the afternoon, I did a little bit of crochet and then grabbed my lunch. As I did that, I realized that the weather was okay. I could go out and do some errands…if I waited until tomorrow it would be rainy according to my app.  I ate my lunch and then did the dishes. Just before I went upstairs to get ready, I saw K.  I told her about some food in the fridge for her, and also that I was going out to the bank and I said post office, but it was the only place I could name in Japanese!

I did go out, I rode my bicycle off to the main street. I did quite a lot. I visited the bank, then the hundred yen shop, got a packet of Ginger Nuts at the grocery store and then hit up the drug store.  While I was there I saw a young couple in high school uniforms (I think!) buying condoms. It was rather sweet and I wanted to encourage them for being prepared but realized that I had no idea how to do it AND if I was them I would die of embarrassment if someone said anything to me about that so I didn’t. Christmas Eve is coming up so they might have been preparing for that!

I biked back to the house and waited for F to come back. He phoned a little late and said he was coming soon. He took a bit longer and then was in a mad panic looking for something. He was in too much of a panic to say hello for a while.  I tried to help him, but couldn’t. 

For dinner tonight we ordered bentos from the usual place. I ordered one that F has quite often as it looks good, in fact, we all ordered that one.  F and I went off to pick them up, but also stopped to buy some food for tomorrow’s lunch for me.

We came back to the house with the bento, ate, and F washed the dishes and I dried. Then we came upstairs and relaxed a bit. I took a shower and much later, F did too. 

Tomorrow I’m going to start packing my suitcase for my trip. I’m going to have to put a lot of things into it. I hope there is room! I also hope to do more crochet work.  Come back a bit later and see what happens. Until tomorrow….


No comments: