February 8, 2019

Friday - Cold and Snowy

I’ll start with the big news first. F has the flu. Sigh. That means he’s off work and underfoot until Thursday or thereabouts. I was wondering if there was a reason why he was so cranky and bad-tempered last night…and there was. He didn’t sleep well last night and called in sick this morning. He went to the doctor and they did the test.

For myself, I did okay today. I watched the news around 8 am then ER. I did a load of laundry and put away the dried clothes from before. F came back just after I had my breakfast so he made some noodles for his mother and himself. He took to our bed later on and did sleep quite a bit, so that was good.

Around 7 F started whining for food, so we went out to get some. We got a few groceries for the house and then picked up some really nice bentos from a yakiniku restaurant. We came back to the house and ate. K didn’t need one as she’d eaten earlier.

F spent most of the evening in bed, although he did get up at times and moan a bit. He deserves to moan though. 

Him being in bed gave me a good chance to work on the cull of my woman’s group.  I checked all of the members online and only found a few that were mysteries or hadn’t renewed. I sent them all emails with a deadline. 

I had a good TV night tonight too. I watched Castle and I think it was the last episode. I’ll miss my Nathan Fillion shot every week. I saw Scorpion, which I can’t figure out if I like or not, and then Shameless.  Still love and am scandalized by that one every time. I got an episode of Forever watched too. 

I’m not sure how the next few days will go around here, plus there’s always the chance that I will get sick too. NO!  Please no! 

Come back later and see how things go. Until tomorrow….


No comments: