March 28, 2019

Thursday - Cloudy and cool at night

I woke up early and then had a hard time getting up when it was time! Normal then. I watched ER and The Mentalist, I almost said hello to K but she didn’t hear me at all. 

In the afternoon I wrote a couple of postcards and watched all of the programs that I had left on the DVR. There is a series that F and I are watching together, which will probably never get finished. Sigh. It’s taking up my precious space.

F and I went out in the evening after he finished work. He wanted to buy some cake for his co-workers as he’s being transferred. We went to S-Mall and he bought something while I went to the mailbox to mail my postcards.

We picked up some food for K and I basically volunteered to make dinner tomorrow night. It’s going to be pasta so hopefully not too stressful. I do wish that F would have an opinion about what I make. I feel a bit sorry for his mother as I never make Japanese style food. Not sorry enough to learn how to make Japanese food though.

We delivered K’s food and then went out again. We tried to go to one restaurant, but it was closed. We decided on another one but remembered that we had to run an errand for K. We thought we could go to a store near the place we wanted to eat, but it was already closed. We went over to a hardware store and got the requested item (plastic booties to wear when you go in the bathroom…yeah, I don’t get it either. I mean, just take off your socks if you are afraid of getting them wet!) We also picked up a bunch of other stuff that we really didn’t need. Normal again.

Then we went for dinner at Sashimi-ya. We both had the same thing, a bowl of tuna and negitoro on rice. We shared a salad and everything was very nice. 

We hit up the drugstore nearby when we were done, then came back to the house. F wanted to get a massage, but the place was busy until 11:30pm so he said he’d skip it. Poor thing. 

I watched some telly and wrote a letter on my computer.  I’m just about ready to go to bed. Everyone is getting excited about making the trip up here but I am getting rather worried about the weather. The forecasts aren’t looking good, sad to say. 

Anyway, that is it for me to tonight. Tomorrow I might do more laundry…I did some today, and might even start thinking about packing my suitcase. Come back later and see what happens eh!  Until tomorrow….


No comments: