April 23, 2019

Tuesday - Sunny but cool

F woke me up again today. It wasn’t quite as bad as yesterday, today he was knocking things off his table. Then, after he left, something else fell off and that woke me up completely.

I nearly didn’t go for a walk today, I just wanted to stay in bed. I did get up and go out though, so that was good. I only did once around the park again…it felt enough.

I had a pretty quiet day. I did work on my column a little bit but didn’t finish what I wanted to do. There is still time. When I went down for lunch I decided to make some tuna salad and made an extra sandwich for K.  She seemed happy but didn’t eat it all.  I thought it was great, the tuna salad I mean.

F was a bit late tonight and when he came back to the house wanted to have something easy to digest. We ended up going for udon. I had udon with tempura and rice, which was a bit too stodgy but tasted okay. After we finished we came back to the house. We waited for K to go to bed, but she wasn’t asleep yet. Oh dear. 

We drove out to the onsen, F took his bath and I read some of my book. I’m supposed to be about 90% done but I’m enjoying it and have a lot to find out first. On the way to the onsen, I got several texts from a friend and we’ve decided to meet up for lunch on Friday. That should be rather fun. I haven’t seen this friend in a while.

We came back to the house and took a shower then watched some of my TV. F went to bed fairly early and seems to be snoozing away. He has a medical test tomorrow so will be off work. He’s promised to take me to the Art Museum to see the William Morris exhibition. I can’t wait!

It’s been quite hot in our room today. At a couple of points today it was 24°C, which is rather warm.  A little preview of what is to come. Bleck!

Come back later if you will and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….


No comments: