April 25, 2019

Thursday - Rainy and cooler

I woke up this morning just after F left for work I think. I stayed in bed for a while. I debated going for a walk but didn’t. The roads were wet when I looked out, so it was probably a good call.

I had a quiet morning and afternoon. I watched a lot of stuff off the DVR and wrote an email. I never did get around to working on my column though. Sigh. 

F popped in a little early to change for his party tonight. It was a welcome party so he had to wear his suit. He looked very handsome when he left.  

He had ordered sushi in for K and me tonight for our dinner. It was a lovely treat. I paid the delivery person with the money he’d given me and set things up on the table for us. K and I had a nice feast and then I cleaned up afterwards. 

When I came upstairs I watched a bit of TV and started working on some mending for F. I’m doing it a little bit Sashiko style, but I’m not very neat. Still, it is in an awkward place, his jeans pocket. It’s hard to manipulate the fabric without taking the pocket off…and I’m not doing that as I’d never put it back.

F came back to the house around 11. He’d had a good time at his party and had even had a second party, so that was good. 

When he was back, I took a shower and then came upstairs to my computer. 

Tomorrow I’m having lunch with a friend, who I actually met 3 years ago according to my blog. I’m looking forward to seeing her again as it has been a while. I’m also looking forward to getting out of the house. I didn’t go out at all today. 

So, that’s it for me. A quiet day, but I started the mending I’ve been thinking of for a while and I cleared a lot of stuff off the DVR.  


Come back later if you like and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: