October 20, 2019

Sunday - Clear and sunny, warmish

We slept in this morning, all of us. I got up around 11 to use the ‘loo and grab my breakfast. I heard the door open and I assumed that K was outside. I waited to say hi to her, but it wasn’t K.  It was F’s sister.  She used a key to get in. Huh?  She came bringing gifts and I guess that she took K out for lunch or something. 

F and I had lunch at Hyakkenbori today. I love that place, the view out the window is lovely, especially in fall with the different colours. F is never one to enjoy himself unless he’s eating the cheapest of noodles.  We both had noodles for lunch there, but they weren’t cheap enough for him to enjoy.

After lunch, we went to the Chido Museum to see the latest exhibit. It had been a while since we had been, so it was nice to tour it today. They had some of the swords out so F was happy.  I got to see the garden so I was happy. Yay. I also ran into an ex-student from L’Eikaiwa while we were there. That was nice as I’ve seen her around on Facebook, but we aren’t actually friends.

After the museum, F didn’t want to have a drink or go shopping, so we went back to his house. His mother was back.  We came upstairs and relaxed for a while. His mother didn’t know if she’d want dinner, so we stayed upstairs for a while. I suggested trying to register his computer again, but F got mad at me for talking to him, so I refused to help him anymore. His phone has stopped working completely, so he can’t find any of his info that way either. Too bad, so sad, don’t really care. 

I went downstairs around 6 and the lights were off, so K must have gone to bed. 

We decided to go and have dinner before our movie, so I suggested either sushi or curry. F picked sushi, so we went off to Kintaro Sushi and had a nice meal. It was cheaper than lunch, so that was something! We were oodles early for the movie, so F wanted to go back to the house for his medicine.  We did that, of course, he took ages, but we did have the time.

We went to Machine-kinema and bought our movie tickets. We sat in the lobby for a little and then got our popcorn and drinks. We went to see Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and enjoyed it a lot. Not the best film of the year, but definitely the best one I’ve seen this month!
We came back to the house after the movie via a convenience store. I got myself an ice cream and gave it to F for the basket. He then proceeded to tour the store for 10 minutes looking for “something”. I was quite annoyed. If I had known he was going to do that, I would have waited. 

Came back to the house, I ate my ice cream. I took a shower a bit later and then came back upstairs. F is sort of asleep, but he has his computer sitting on his chest and he’s listening to something.  


Tomorrow is K’s birthday, so we made a dinner reservation for us and we might take her out in the daytime. We might not though, as we both have errands that need to be run.  Come back later if you like and hear how it all goes. Until tomorrow….

No comments: