October 24, 2019

Thursday - Sunny

I woke up a bit earlier today than I did yesterday, so that was good. I watched the news and then started watching episodes 3-5 of Mr. Robot.  I liked it, but it is a bit bleak. It is nice to see Christian Slater doing work again. He still looks the same as he did when I was a youngster! Oh, and there was that chappie from Bohemian Rhapsody in it too….

I didn’t do laundry again today. I should have, I know, but didn’t. I’ll have to do it tomorrow. 

I did a little work on my column, not enough, but some, plus I went through some of my older yarn today to see what I have. I have a mishmash of stuff. I have a lot of novelty yarns, some soft and frilly, others stubby and soft.  I’d really like to do something with them and use them up, but I probably shouldn’t mix them together in the same project!  Anyone need a cool and colourful scarf?? Or a hat? I could totally loom a hat again.

Since we didn’t go out last night, I didn’t have any salad for lunch and there was nothing new to have with dinner. When F came back, I reheated K’s curry and we had that with rice and pickles. It was fine. I’d managed to get it hot enough for me, so that was a good thing!

Afterwards, F did help with the dishes, so I was glad. I’d done most of them of course, but he showed up for the last few. He makes such a production about washing them though.  

When we went upstairs after dinner, he said he couldn’t go out right away but would go later. We waited for a few minutes and then out we went.  

We went to the onsen and F took his bath. I sat in the lobby and didn’t do any crochet as someone was sitting in my favourite chair. I like it for doing my crochet in! She was still there when we left, so I don’t know why she was in the onsen for so long.

F wanted to go to Komeda for coffee so we did that. We had a cup of decaf each and it was nice. We used the wifi and relaxed a bit. When we left, one of the waitresses chased after us. I’d forgotten my crochet bag in my seat. I’d taken it on the off chance I’d feel like crocheting in the coffee shop. Oops. 

We picked up some food for dinner tomorrow night. I suggested pasta since I have some sausages in the fridge that have to be used up and the package suggested serving with pasta. F was okay with that, but he kept seeing things he wanted to have for dinner instead, things that I don’t like. Things like liver. Yuck. 

We got stuff for tomorrow and a couple of things for tonight too. We paid and came back to the house. 

I took a shower and then came upstairs. I watched a bit of TV, F was on his phone or his computer all night. 

I did wake up with a cold this morning so I’m not in the best health or humour at the moment! It’s at that runny/stuffed up nose bit and is driving me a bit crazy. Boo!


Tomorrow I’m making dinner and hopefully doing a little laundry. Come back a bit later and see what I get up to? Until tomorrow….

No comments: