October 25, 2019

Friday - Cloudy, cold and rainy

I got up quite early for me these days, watched the news live and then the recap from earlier in the morning. I made the bed and did my usual thing.  I did a couple of loads of laundry today, which was good for this week!

I had a very quiet day. I didn’t do any of my Journal Column today, sad to say, but I did a postcard blog entry, and folded up a lot of laundry too!

I tried to take a nap around 3:30 and F called me in the middle of it. Denied! Oh dear.  When he called I suggested getting bentos for dinner. My cold is at the runny-stuffy point, I sneeze all the time and I just didn’t think it was a good idea for me to make dinner.  F liked the idea and said he’d pick some up after work.

Around 6:15 or so, F came back from work bearing bentos. Yay. He went to a good place so they were very nice. We had them with a grilled mushroom and some salad.  F had actually plumped for dessert too, so we had some cream puffs too.  We both did the dishes, not that there were that many.

After dinner, we came upstairs. F went to bed almost immediately. I didn’t, I watched TV, a lot of TV.  Still, that means that it isn’t sitting on the DVR for next week, so that’s a good thing. 

I had a very quiet evening.  

I’m not sure what we’re going to get up to tomorrow. I think it will depend if I’m feeling better or not.  We might go and see a movie or we might just stay at the house again.  I’m not really sure.


Come back later if you are up for it and see how and what I do next. Until tomorrow….

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear that you're sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon. And you should not have to do any kitchen duties while sick, either!

Helen said...

Yes, it's just a nasty cold, but my nose is constantly running.

No kitchen duty for me :-) Can you tell I'm all broken up about it?

Thanks for visiting :)