October 28, 2019

Monday - Clear and warmish

I did go to bed early last night, but got up at 1 and had a snack so I could take more medicine. After that, I went back to bed and slept quite well. F woke me up in the morning, but that wasn’t a big deal.

I got up a bit late, to be honest, and eventually watched the news that I had recorded and then an episode of Mr. Robot. I’m still not sure about that show.  It’s good, but it is so dark!

In the afternoon I rallied a bit and worked on my column, watched a little more telly and used my computer quite a bit. F took an hour off work and took his mother to the doctor. She needed a prescription renewed.

When they came back, he talked about going out for dinner and suggested a place that has been closed for a while (the owner was in an accident). It has reopened tonight, so we went. We got a table and had an okay meal.  The owner wasn’t there tonight, so the meal wasn’t as good as usual I think. Still, I didn’t mind it at all. And I didn’t have to cook!

After the meal, we brought K back to the house and then F and I went to the grocery store. I got a few things for tomorrow night and for tomorrow as well. I might cook for a couple of days in a row…hope I’m feeling up to it tomorrow night!

F decided to go and take a bath at the onsen, I stayed at the house. I watched Bake-Off and I was about to go and take a shower when I found Captain America, the first one, on the movie channel. I ended up watching it again. I saw it in a hotel before I think, so it was better watching it again at the house. I quite enjoyed it and thought again how sad it was that the Peggy Carter show didn’t find an audience. I loved it. 

F came back to the house and he watched the movie too.  When it was over, I showered and then when I came back, F was mostly in bed.  I should get to bed soon too as I’m tired and I do need to get over this bloomin’ cold!  

Come back later and find out if I get as much done as I hope I do. Until tomorrow….

No comments: