December 6, 2019

Friday - Dark, rainy, snowy and cold

I woke up at the “proper” time today and actually got up too. Woot.  I watched the news and even did a couple of loads of laundry in the morning. K was bopping around a little bit too today.  I was glad about that.

I worked on my ornaments today and got one finished. My eyes gave out halfway through the second one. Sigh.  The light isn’t in a good place for me here. 

I caught up with all of the TV programs that I had prerecorded during the week, so that was good. I have a few things that I’m going to erase before I leave. I don’t want to record everything, but there is a lot of stuff that I feel I have to record! 

Tonight, F came back to the house and we went out for dinner. Well, we tried to!  F lost his wallet. (Didn’t I say yesterday that he loses everything? It’s true.) He tore through the house and the car and the garage looking for it. I checked the bedroom to no avail. Happily, his mother found it in the garage and we were able to go out.

We just went to a restaurant in Kushibiki. It was good but both F and his mother had ramen. I had some stir-fried veggies, but they weren’t that big.  We all had some fried chicken.  Somehow, I’m still hungry.

When we got back to the house I asked F if we were going out. At first, he said yes, then he changed his mind. I was rather annoyed since I did want to get out of this place for a bit. F went to bed with his computer but did fall asleep fairly early.

I watched a lot of TV tonight including The Walking Dead. It is so gruesome sometimes and I don’t have any idea why I watch it so late at night.  Oh, yeah, because it is good!

That’s about it for today. I’m slowly getting ready for my trip. I washed the clothes that I’m planning to wear on the plane today — my plan is to put them aside until the day I leave. I’ve also made plans to get my hair cut next week. Whew! One less thing to worry about. 


I’m not sure what F and I will get up to tomorrow. I hope it is something good!  Come back and see.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: