April 9, 2020

Thursday - Cloudy and rainy in the evening

I decided to sleep in a little bit this morning and did. I watched the news and then fell asleep afterwards. Oh, dear. I did a couple of loads of laundry today and had them hanging up around the room.

I had another Project Runway love fest today. I watched 3 episodes but also watched one of The Walking Dead ones too. Shudder. I liked it, but it scares me too. 

I had a quiet afternoon today. There’s probably a lot of things that I should have done, but I didn’t do them!

Around 5:15 I went downstairs and got a start on dinner. It was a simple one tonight, just pasta with a bought sauce and baby leaf lettuce for the salad. F was a bit late tonight, he was as tired as ever.

Dinner got good reviews and we all seemed to like it. I cleared the table afterwards as usual and then just as I was going to start washing the dishes, F showed up to do them. Eye roll. We do the dishes in such different ways that I almost hate to let him do them. 

When we finished, we went upstairs and a little later went out. F wanted to go to his onsen, so we drove out there. When we arrived we found a note on the door that said they would be closed until next month! I understand it, but we aren’t actually under lockdown!  F was a tad upset, but we drove back to Tsuruoka.

He was going to go straight to his house when I asked if we could go to the convenience store at the nearest corner. We walked around inside, it was very quiet. I found some decaf coffee in a bottle, so I got one, and we both got ice cream too. We brought everything back to the house and then ate and or drank.

I had a quiet evening really. I watched a show off the DVR, one of the new ones that were previewed on WOWOW and rather liked it. Then I watched the last episode of Elementary and liked that too. I haven’t been a diehard fan of the show, but have always enjoyed tuning in when I had the chance. I’ll miss it on Thursday nights.


And that was about it. Tomorrow I have two episodes of Project Runway and maybe more things off the DVR. F is making dinner so I’m mostly off the hook for that. Hurray. I’ve done every night this week so far.  Come back later if you like and see what happens around here. Until tomorrow….

No comments: