June 26, 2020

Friday - A bit muggy

I woke up this morning around 6 and had to make a trip downstairs. As a result, I slept through F’s leaving completely. I ended up snoozing through most of my alarms too. I got up, got dressed and had a little bit of a relaxing morning.

I watched the end of Sleepless in Seattle, which I started yesterday. I enjoyed it, but realized that I actually liked An Affair to Remember better! Cary Grant versus Tom Hanks, no contest. 

I also watched the last episode of The Walking Dead that I had on the DVR. It was a good one. I have to wait until next year until WOWOW puts on the next season. I do hope that the COVID-19 is under wraps then because I feel extra googly watching the show with our pandemic.

I started watching another film later in the day too. It was called Aftermath and was interesting. I haven’t finished it yet though.

F called to say he was coming back so I had to get downstairs and get on with cooking dinner. Tonight was a simple pasta and salad dinner, so it didn’t take too long. I had dinner on the table fairly soon after F arrived.

I did the dishes and cleared the table afterwards as F did a bunk again. I didn’t have a lot of stuff so I didn’t mind too much, but I did feel a bit abandoned. 

When I finished I went upstairs and there was F on the bed asleep. He’s basically been there all night. He’s slept for hours! He has to go to work tomorrow and drive to Yamagata City.  I hope he’ll be okay. It is supposed to be raining all day as well. 

I had a quiet evening tonight just watching videos on YouTube. I also did a bit of work on F’s mask tonight too. I took a shower around 11 pm and then came back upstairs. 

No idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow. As I said, F will be away for part of the day, so I’ll be stuck here again.  

Come back later if you like and hear what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: