September 17, 2020

Thursday - Humid and hot


Today was a pretty good day. I did wake up early again and made a trip downstairs. F left just after that. 


I did fall asleep again but woke up a bit later when my alarms went off. And then, the noise started…The people across the street are either knocking down their house or doing a major renovation. They had chainsaws and cranes going and it was reverberating into my room. Bah! I had to close the window and even then it was horribly noisy.


I had a pretty good day, to be honest. I did a couple of loads of laundry and hung it up. For lunch, I went downstairs and split a bento with K. F had received it yesterday at his meeting, but didn’t eat it last night. He had told me it was fine to share it with his mother and that’s what I did. It was pretty good actually.


I watched the news in the late afternoon then went downstairs to prepare dinner. It was quite easy tonight if I’m honest. I reheated the curry and we had that with rice and some beets that I opened. 


I did the dishes, although F tried to start them, and then showed up at the end and washed a couple of things.  I got them all done, wiped down the stove and made more tea for tomorrow. I was almost busy!


Tonight, F was okay to go out, so we did. We went to the drugstore first and got a few things, then hit up the close-by grocery store. We got some things for dinner tomorrow, but forgot to pick up some rice packs! Oh, dear. Snicker, I don’t care really!!


We came back to the house, put away the stuff and came upstairs. I watched a couple of programmes and then spent a few minutes with F. That was rather nice!


Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’m getting up to, except for cooking dinner. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: