September 20, 2020

Sunday - Sunny but cooler


I slept in rather late today as I didn’t think we had any plans so couldn’t be bothered getting up. Also, I’d stayed up REALLY late last night so probably couldn’t get up either!


When I got up, F suggested going to a restaurant that we both like (yay!) and then going to see the movie (Tenet) in the afternoon. I would have preferred the evening, but know that it works better for F to go in the afternoon. 


We went to Arpeggio and had a nice meal. F had the cheaper meal from our coupon book and I had my usual Soboro-don. It was nice.


We headed out to the mall, but the road was really busy so it took longer than it should. When we got to the cinema, we really only had time to go straight there and buy our tickets. F signed us up for something to get cheaper treats, I’m not sure what that was about. I wish he’d leave my name off things, I really do.


We went to see Tenet and I thought it was very cool. I’d like to see it again too because some of the dialogue was a bit hard to hear at times. I liked the actors and the special effects, but I’m not sure that my mind can quite grasp the time-bending aspects. 


After the movie, F decided that we had to buy his mother some food so we did that. I had hoped to have dinner in the mall, and then do some shopping as I’d asked to do earlier, but that wasn’t important to him.


We got some food for his mother and then drove back to Tsuruoka. F asked about dinner and what I wanted. I had no idea really, I suggested Gusto. F hated the idea and then said Kintaro Sushi. That was fine with me, so we headed there. I had thought that we’d drop the food off at the house first, but F didn’t want to do that. We got to Kintaro Sushi, and it was insanely busy. With the dread Covid19, they don’t want a lot of people hanging around inside. So, F went inside and sat down, and I stood outside in the cold for an hour waiting for us to get a seat. 


When he did get seated I was not a happy camper. I was freezing, hungry and really angry that he hadn’t even thought about either switching places or letting me sit in the car where I had my jacket. I let him know that I was rather angry with him when we did sit down and then he got angry…it was all quite stupid. I felt like I probably got too cold and may get sick from the whole thing, so I’m worried about this. However, I was the one who had to stand outside for an hour. I’m sure he was YouTubing inside and didn’t realize how long he was sat there. 


We came back to the house and F gave his mother her food. I came upstairs. I did take a nap and then took a shower later on. There hasn’t been much conversation between F and me. He’s asleep now. 


I’m finding this time that he has off to be really stressful. He wants me to pick restaurants and then when I do he hates them and doesn’t want to go to them. Then, don’t ask me to pick them! But I don’t want to eat Japanese food every day and I really don’t want to sit on the floor anymore. I think that Japanese food is really bad for him and he is too stubborn/stupid to try eating other types of food to see if it would help his stomach. Oh well. 


We have no plans at all for tomorrow so I am sure it will be a lousy day. Come back and hear all about it later. Until tomorrow….

No comments: